After successful completion of entrance exam of MBBS in IOM, the results are out. Tribuvan University (TU) held the exams on Bhadra 14th (August 30). Each year thousand of students give exam and only few succeed. KU and TU are the best university to study MBBS in Nepal. We congratulate to all the passing applicants. The exams are very tough and only the best make it to the IOM.
We have results of the passing students for MBBS in our site. The institute is now taking admissions. Top students get to study in full scholarship in Maharajgunj. MBBS is taken as the most reputed profession in our country just like Engineering. People trust their lives in hand of doctor. Thus everyone wants these exams to be fair so that only the best ones get the opportunity.
Keep notes of these important dates for the admissions. Be careful on the dates and go at the right time. There is huge competition and if your seat goes vacant, it is awarded to next deserving student. The result of other faculty including BDS will be published later. The admission commences on 5th September and the class will begin from Magh 1 or 17th November 2014. Other important dates are as follows:
1) Admission of principal candidates( general & foreign category)- 5th to 12th September 2014
2) Admission for staff quota- 5th to 10th September 2014
3) Admission of candidates on waiting list for general category (if vacant)- 14th to 15th September 2014
4) Admission of candidates on waiting list for foreign category (if vacant)- 14th to 21st September 2014
5) Admission of principal candidates( Paying and Staff Quota)- 16th to 21st September 2014
6) Admission of candidates on waiting list for paying category and staff quota (if vacant) on merit basis- 22nd to 24th September 2014
7) Academic Session begins on- 17th November 2014
1) List of successful principal candidates of general category:
These are the top successful candidates of general category for MBBS. The highest marks is 96 for this year. The 45th candidate secured 91 marks.
2) List of successful candidates (Paying Category)/ Waiting List
This is the list of candidates that are in waiting or paying category. If the candidates in above list don’t do admission in time. These students can get admission in full scholarship according to their ranks.
3) Waiting list of paying category
4) Successful Principal Candidates (Foreign Category)
IOM also takes foreign students regularly. There is huge charm of Nepali medical education. Many students from India and Bangladesh come to study in Nepal.
5) Waiting list for foreign category
Other passing students can take admissions in private colleges as well. They have high fees but many people study there. MBBS is the most expensive subject to study in Nepal and most other countries as well. We congratulate every successful candidate and wish them prosperity ahead.