Huawei holds a huge share of the smartphone market in Nepal. They are among the top mobile phone manufacturers in the global market. The company is has a lot of great mobiles with great specs. Many smartphone lovers buy Huawei mobile phones due to cheaper price and better value. They are top sellers in Nepal and many other countries. They are also one of the biggest telecom and network equipment vendor. As they have lots of phones we have made this article encompassing the latest Huawei mobile price in Nepal.
Chinese mobile brands are taking the market share globally. And among all Huawei is the biggest. They have a very big budget, R&D investment, diverse portfolio of products and great experience in the communication field. Huawei manufactures network equipment for telecom companies, servers, and other sectors. They have a very wide range of products and this is why they are also good and reputed in the smartphone market.
Huawei phones are mostly well priced. They have good specifications and hardware quality. They also provide good service in Nepal to a lot of sectors. The company stepped in Nepal in 2014 and they have grown a lot. In this list, we have tried to include all the latest pricing of Huawei phones in Nepal much. The prices indicated are MRP so the price may vary according to merchants, margin amount and bargain.
List of Huawei mobiles price in Nepal
|Huawei Mate 20 Pro||Rs 1,29,000|
|Huawei P30 Pro||Rs 1,19,900|
|Huawei P30||Rs 84,900|
|Huawei P30 Lite||Rs 39,999|
|Huawei P20 Pro||Rs 99,900|
|Huawei Nova 4||Rs 64,900|
|Huawei Nova 3||Rs 59,900|
|Huawei Nova 3i||Rs 35,990|
|Huawei Nova 2 Lite||Rs 21,990|
|Huawei Y Max||Rs 38,990|
|Huawei Y9 2019||Rs 31,490|
|Huawei Y9 Prime 2019||Rs 29,990|
|Huawei Y7 Pro 2019||Rs 18,490 (32 GB), Rs 20,490 (64 GB)|
|Huawei Y6 Pro 2019||Rs 16,790|
|Huawei Y6 Prime 2018||Rs 17,900|
|Huawei Y5 2019||Rs 13,490|
|Huawei Y5 Prime 2018||Rs 14,900|
|Huawei Y5 Lite||Rs 11,990|
|Huawei Y3 2018||Rs 11,400|
Mate and P series phones are flagship series from the company. The Nova series is special mid-range series. The Y series models are mostly budget and mid range phones. Their range of mobiles start from entry level and go to very high end. We can buy cheap phones or expensive luxury phones in the market. These are the phones that are available officially in the market now. Let us discuss the specs of these phones in detail.
Mate 20 Pro
Mate series is the most luxurious lineup of Huawei. The Mate 20 Pro also follows the legacy and comes with all the best specs. It is one of the best smartphones with the best camera in the entire market. It brought a lot of interesting features like triple cameras, reverse wireless charging, Nano-Memory card. The major specialty was its HiSilicon Kirin 980 which was a first 7 nm processor in a smartphone. first Its specifications are as follows.
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC
- Mali G76 MP10 Graphics Processing Unit
- 6 and 8 GB RAM options
- 128 and 256 GB storage options
- 6.39″ OLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 1440×3120 Screen Resolution
- 4200 mAh Battery with 40W Fast charging support
- 24 Megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera
- 40 Megapixel f/1.8, 8 Megapixel f/2.4 and 20 Megapixel f/2.2 back cameras
- Price: Rs 1,29,000
This is a very powerful handset with very sharp and big OLED screen. It has one of the fastest processor and best camera. The Kirin 980 is octacore chip with 1.8 GHz quad core set and two dual core sets at 1.92 GHz and 2.6 GHz. This phone has 40W fast charging, 15W fast wireless charging and reverse wireless charging support. Huawei also introduced new NM card with it. The cameras on the back are also tremendously powerful It has new camera orientation which looks unique. The front 24 MP camera can record 1080 videos only which is mediocre. But the back cameras setup has 40 MP main sensor, 20 MP ultrawide and 8 MP telephoto camera. It can record 4K 30 fps videos and even 720p 960 fps videos for a short time.
Huawei P30 Pro and P30
P30 is a new 2019 flagship P series phone and it has lots of similarities with the Mate 20 Pro. The processor, GPU, battery are the same but the main difference is in the camera. It has 5X optical zoom and up to 50x digital zoom which is insane. Specs of P30 Pro as listed below.
- 6.47″ OLED Screen at 1080×2340 resolution
- 6/18/12 GB RAM
- 128/256/512 Internal storage
- 32 Megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- 40 Megapixel f/1.6, 20 Megapixel f/2.2 and 8 Megapixel f/3.4 Periscope cameras and Time of Flight sensor at back
- Price: Rs 1,19,900
P30 Pro uses HiSilicon Kirin 980 chip with higher memory and storage. There is now 12 GB RAM option with 512 GB onboard storage. Battery size and technology all are same. The screen is a bit bigger at 6.47 inches here and it looks good. The back camera of P30 Pro is the real deal because it is one of the best smartphone cameras of 2019. It has the most amazing low light capability, zoom, and picture quality. The P30 is also similar with the same processor but with big different hardware. The specs of Huawei P30 are as follows.
- 6.1″ OLED screen with 1080×2340 resolution
- 6/8 GB RAM with 64/128/256 GB storage option
- 3650 mAh battery with fast charging
- 40 Megapixel f/1.8, 16 Megapixel f/2.2 and 8 Megapixel f/2.4 rear side cameras
- Price: Rs 84,900
The P30 has a bit smaller screen and battery but it has the same selfie camera at 32 MP. But the back camera set is different with 40 MP wide-angle, 16 MP ultrawide and 8 MP telephoto cameras. In the case of P30 Pro, the 20 MP sensor is for ultrawide, 8 MP is telephoto and ToF is for 3D depth sensing.
This is a very different phone even though it matches the name with its flagship family members. It is a mid range phone with a different processor, camera and features set. Its specifications are as follows.
- 6.15″ IPS LCD Screen with 1080×2312 resolution
- Kirin 710 SoC
- 4 and 6 GB RAM option with 128 GB Storage
- 3340 mAh Battery
- 24 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- 48 Megapixel f/1.8, 8 Megapixel f/2.2, 2 Megapixel f/2.4 back cameras
- Price: Rs 39,999
The P30 Lite has LCD screen instead of OLED Panel that was in P30 pro and P30. Their chipset is Kirin 710 that has 1.7 GHz and 2.2 GHz quad core sets. The front selfie camera is 24 MP that can record 1080p videos. The back section has 48 MP wide-angle camera, 8 MP ultrawide and 2 MP depth-sensing module. Unlike its high-end counterparts, it can only record videos at 1920×1080 at 30 fps.
It is one of the special phones because it is part of the popular Nova series. And it also brought first punch-hole display. It lies in the mid-tier market but its specs and power are good for the price.
- 6.4″ IPS LCD Screen with a hole punch on the left top
- 1080×2310 screen resolution
- Kirin 710 Chipset
- 6 and 8 GB RAM option with 128 GB storage
- 3750 mAh Battery
- 25 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- 48 Megapixel f/1.8, 16 Megapixel f/2.2 and 2 Megapixel f/2.4 back cameras
- Price: Rs 64,900
Nova 4 has a very good set of hardware and main camera. It is using the same processor has P30 Lite. RAM and storage options are also good for mid-range phone. The 16 MP ultrawide sensor does good work and adds great power in photography. 40 MP sensor is the main wide one and 2 Mp is depth sensing one. This combination at the rear side can record 2160p or 4K videos as well.
Nova 3 and 3i
These phones have similar names but their specs are very different and they perform differently. Nova 4 is the successor of these phones. And these are successors of Nova 2 series. The specs of Nova 3 are as follows.
- 6.3 Inches IPS LCD Screen with 1080×2340 resolution
- Kirin 970 SoC
- 4/6 GB RAM with 128 GB Internal storage
- 3750 mAh Battery with 18W Fast charging
- 24 Megapixel f/2.0 and 2 Megapixel front facing cameras
- 24 Megapixel f/1.8 and 16 Megapixel f/1.7 primary back side cameras
- Price: Rs 59,900
Nova 3i has the same screen, front camera as its big brother but the camera, processor, battery all are different. Now, let’s have a look at the specifications of Nova 3i.
- Kirin 710 Chipset
- 4 GB RAM with 128 GB Onboard storage
- 3340 mAh Battery with 10W fast charging
- 16 Megapixel f/2.2 and 2 Megapixel backside
- Price: Rs 35,990
The Kirin 710 SoC has an octa-core processor with two quad-core chips running at 1.7 GHz and 2.2 GHz. The back cameras in Nova 3 can record 4K 30 fps video but on Nova 3i, it is only possible to record 1080p 30 fps videos. However, both phones have very good selfie cameras. As there are two modules at front the 2 MP depth sensing module can give an advantage over other sets in portrait.
Huawei Y9 2019
It is also a mid-tier phone with very good selfie camera set, big battery, big screen, and a mediocre processor. Its specs are as follows.
- 6.5″ IPS LCD Screen
- 1080×2340 Screen Resolution
- Kirin 710 Chipset
- 4000 mAH Lithium-Ion Battery
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB Onboard storage
- 16 Megapixel f/2.0 + 2 Megapixel f/2.4 Front-facing cameras
- 13 Megapixel f/1.8 + 2 Megapixel f/2.4 Back facing cameras
- Price: Rs 31,490
The phone as a very good hardware set and both sides have dual cameras. In a simple glance, it might seem that selfie cameras are stronger than the main cameras. And pixel count wise it is powerful and Y9 2019 will definitely give better selfies. However, 13 MP main wide-angle camera at back has an f/1.8 aperture. Therefore it is good in low light than the 16 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Y9 Prime 2019
This phone was launched in July 2019 and featured radical changes and features. It has a pop-up front camera, USB Type C, a gigantic screen, triple back cameras and a lot of cool features. The full specs of Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 are as follows.
- 6.59 inches IPS LCD Panel
- 1080×2340 screen resolution
- Hisilicon Kirin 710F SoC with octa-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 and 128 GB Inbuilt storage
- 4000 mAh battery
- 16 Megapixel pop-up front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 16 Mp f/1.8, 8 MP and 2 MP f/2.4 back cameras
- Price: Rs 29,990
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019
This is a phone that comes under Rs 20,000 bracket and offers 4000 mAh battery. The hardware specifications of Y7 Pro 2019 are as follows.
- 6.26″ IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution
- Snapdragon 450 SoC with 1.8 GHz octa core processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal storage
- 4000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery with 10W fast charging
- 16 Megapixel front camera
- 13 Megapixel f/1.8 and 2 Megapixel back cameras
- Price: Rs 18,490 (32 GB), Rs 20,490 (64 GB)
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019
The Y6 Pro 2019 has a low power chip with a decent camera and battery. Below we have listed the specs of Huawei Y6 Pro 2019.
- 6.09″ LCD Screen at 720×1560 resolution
- Mediatek Helio A22 with 2 GHz quad core processor
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB onboard storage
- 3020 mAh battery
- 8 Megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 13 Megapixel back camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Price: Rs 16,790
These both are very different phones. The HD+ resolution on Y7 Pro is 720×1560 actually. Y7 Pro 2019 is much powerful than Y6 pro because it has faster 8 core processor. The battery is also bigger and the screen is also bigger.
Huawei Y5 2019
Similarly, the Y5 2019 an entry-level phone from the company and it has many specs similar to Y6 Pro 2019. So we have listed only different specs of Y5 219.
- 5.71″ LCD Screen with 720×1520 resolution
- Helio A22 Processor
- 2 GB RAM with 16 or 32 GB storage option
- 13 MP f/1.8 back camera
- 5 Megapixel f/2.2 front camera
- Price: Rs 13,490
Wrap Up and Purchase Recommendation
In this list of the latest Huawei mobile price in Nepal, we can see a huge range of phones at different price. They all are of different design, category and user base. Above all, Huawei has a huge range of phones and this is good for customers of all budget. Mostly their top-end phones are great at photography. They are also using OLED screens for flagship models which is good. The OLED screens are very good with color reproduction, brightness, and saturation.
Now, for the phone purchase advice, we would like to suggest Mate 20 Pro and P30 Pro for people who need absolutely the best phone for photography. The latest P and Mate series phones always have the best camera. Similarly, in a moderate budget, if you want a phone that has all the best things like fast processor, big battery and a great camera. It would be wise to go with the latest Nova phones like Nova 4 or P30 Lite. Then at the budget segment, we suggest Y7 Pro 2019 and at the lower end, we suggest Y5 2019.