NTC or Nepal telecom is providing really bad service these days. Not mine or our saying, we saw a lot of customers complaining in NTC offices, counters and online forums, Facebook comments and discussions. Thus the Byabathapika Sansad ordered NTC to upgrade its service from top to bottom. They are trying to upgrade the network, service and we also heard that 4G will be started soon. In this upgrading process and the condition of bad mobile recharge and transfer phase now days. Nepal telecom has introduced new online recharge system. In this we will teach you how to recharge your NTC ADSL , prepaid/postpaid GSM or CDMA online.
In past days there was top up recharge which was done using the eSewa account but from now on we can go to the official website hosted on their official domain. You can go to the website webrecharge.ntc.net.np and select the service to recharge. Personally I also found recharging, checking balance and ADSL connectivity really bad. Just today on this date I went to NTC because the ADSL wasn’t working, they said it was my router’s fault and told me to bring it. When I brought it they said it was their own system’s fault. It shows they don’t even have idea and coordination for knowing even if their own system is good or not.
Procedure for using NTC Online recharge system:
Beside of all these recharge and service problems they are increasing the service. You can go to the above site and recharge your NTC Prepaid or postpaid GSM/ CDMA phone number. ADSL bill for both unlimited and volume based, WiMax, and Landline bill can be paid. This is a guide for people thinking how to recharge NTC services online and check remaining volume of their data pack.Please follow the below given instructions to recharge or pay your bill online using NTC website.
- Go to the website webrecharge.ntc.net.np
- Select the required service. If you want to pay ADSL bill or you want to pay for PSTN phone bill select appropriate option.
- Enter the service number or “Subscriber No” which is mobile phone number if you want to recharge the mobile or Landline number for PSTN (Example : 014444444)
- Enter the Recharge PIN number from the recharge card after scratching it.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code in the box which is tricky one. You will need to recognize and enter the charters given in an image with scrambled letters and numbers.
- Wait for status message and don’t quit till you get confirmation message.
Procedure of checking Volume status for Nepal Telecom services
This is step by step method to guide you how to check volume status for Mobile data of both GSM and CDMA including WiMax package.
- Go to the official link of the Doorsanchar.
- Enter you mobile or Wimax number in the box saying “Mobile No”.
- Provide your PUK no. in the next box.
- Enter the characters shown in the image.
- Click on button named “Query”
Be very careful while entering PIN number, phone number, service number and CAPTCHA. We suggest you to take screenshot or save the page of confirmation as proof. NTC technicians are sometimes found asking for payment bills even when they have on their digital system. The initiation is good but they should focus on quality instead of quantity and improve what they have already.