Its really sad when your device is fried. Mostly it occurs due to our experiment on new firmwares and other tools. There is less chance for bricking of device naturally. I myself have soft bricked my mobile and Tablet many times. But bricking my Allwinner Tablet LUV Pad AD701 was the worst.At first it was a Japanese tablet that I brought from Japan and there were no dealers in my country. After researching for few weeks, I found the solution and this is the tutorial to help all of you.
There are two types of Bricking i.e. Soft Brick and Hard Brick. Hard brick that requires a resistor combination called Zig. I am dealing with soft brick that can be solved my installing correct firmware. I bricked my firmware by trying the CWM Recovery tool. After that the device didn’t boot. My tablet was stuck on boot loop in CWM recovery.
I took it to almost all repairing shop in my city but none could solve it. My tablet was just stuck in this screen shown in the picture. After a bit of search I found the manufacturers original website. Even the flashing isn’t easy and it requires special trick.
Stock Firmware Flashing Process
Thanks to Google Translate I was able to translate Japanese to English and unbrick the tablet. Follow the given steps to unbrick your tablet or phone in this case LUV PAD AD701. The given firmware isn’t for other tablets.
1) Find out your model number and then serial number
2) Download and install Live Suite from link below the article end. The biggest problem was also finding the flashing application.
3) Download the LUV PAD AD701 firmware from the links below of article. This firmware is for serial number 77770000-77775099 and 87770000-xxxxxxxx. It almost consists of all serial numbers.
4) Open live suite and load the firmware by selecting it.
5) Make sure that your device is fully charged then keep pressing the back button on top continuously without leaving then keep clicking the power button while you insert the data cable then your light at top will be violet.
6) A message will appear and click OK and proceed to install and format your device.
7) Voila your device is rescued. If this firmware doesn’t work you must try other because some firmware might work for some device with similar architecture.
Never loose hope. I have also explained everything in the video. It makes it easy to learn the button cable trick and driver install process.
Further Problem Solving
We found one problem with the latest firmware and that is WiFi. You will have to use this method to use WiFi.
1) Root the device
2)Install Terminal Emulator
3)Use the following codes:
4)Now go to settings and turn on wifi. Sometime it may get stuck but a restart will do the trick